Monday, September 20, 2010

Red Engine Environment Design week 7 homework

Here is my last assignment for the environment design class I took at Red Engine.  The assignment was to do a action painting so I chose to do a desert war painting.  I had a lot of fun with this painting and with the class.  If you are looking to learn about environment design or want to become a better illustrator, you should definitely check out Red Engine for classes.  You will learn a lot and have a lot of fun doing it.

2 comments:

  1. I like this piece a lot. Cool action scene! I brought a book for you yesterday but you were gone already. I'll bring it on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aewsome stuff! Crazy, I haven't seen your work since ASU, it's come a long way/evolved. I like your new interest - more fun :D

    ReplyDelete