Saturday, October 23, 2010

Red Engine Advanced Environment Design week 1 Home Work

Here is my week 1 homework for Jung Parks Advanced Env. Design class.  I spent most of the week working on this drawing which cut into the time I needed to spend working on my other classes home works.  I need to manage my time better now that I have a lot on my plate with the three classes I am taking.

It was very fun working in only pencil, I haven't drawn like this for a long time.  I kept wanting to ctrl. Z for undo but didn't have that option with the traditional medium.  I definitely caught a lot of details that I would have missed if just doing this in Photoshop and feel like after this pencil drawing, my digital paintings will get much better.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Gurmukh!
    Keep it up man.
    see you inthe class
    -jung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gurmukh..Found this great image while searching for oil rig images and wondering if I can use this on my twitter page as a background image. I am working on developing a new company and think it fits well with our image. Appreciate any and all help and consideration.

    ReplyDelete